Friday

JEWEL - 'EVERY TIME I SEE YOU'

Every time I think of you 
I get a shot right through 
into a bolt of blue 
It’s no problem of mine 
but it’s a problem I find 
Living a life that 
I can’t leave behind 
There’s no sense in telling me 
The wisdom of a fool 
won’t set you free
But that’s the way that it goes 
And it’s what nobody knows 
And every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling 
I get down on my knees and pray 
I’m waiting for that final moment
You’ll say the words that I can’t say
I feel fine and 

feel good 
feel like 
I never should 
Whenever I get this way, 
I just don’t know what to say 
Why can’t we be ourselves 
like we were yesterday 
I’m not sure what this could mean 
don’t think you’re what you seem 
I do admit to myself 
That if I hurt someone else 
Then we’d never see just what we’re meant to be 
Every time I see you falling 
I get down on my knees and pray 
I’m waiting for that final moment 
You’ll say the words that 
I can’t say

No comments:

Post a Comment